Saturday, September 10, 2005

setting the record straight

So, now that I have figured out how to work this thing I guess I should establish a format of sorts. You need rules before you can break them. My personal life is dull, boring, and little worthy of mention. The parts that aren't are not for you consumption, faithful reader. To continue...

Everything I say is a lie. So will be the majority of what I write. It's not that it is entirely intentional, I just can't tell the difference anymore. This being a rather open forum, I will write whatever I please - my opinions (nearly all bad), my thoughts (nearly completely incoherent), and whatever else I please.

Drink of the Moment: a Beringer White Zinfandel (2000). I'm not much of a wine guy (I'm working on that) but this isn't that bad. A Napa Valley vintage, though I am uncertain how much it retails for.

If I so choose, I will end my sentences with prepositions and abandon all other rules of conventional grammer. I'll give Lynne Truss something to complain about.

I think I have run out of things to say for the moment. Oh well, what the hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home