Wednesday, October 12, 2005

in canis corpore transmuto

ugh.

There is nothing like a service industry job to make you a misanthrope. As if I needed the fucking help. Everyday I work I lose more and more respect for mankind. And I work in the suburbs in an upscale franchise coffee house. So that means that I interact with some of the best my city has to offer. God, what a waste of life. They should all be taken out back and shot for the good of the rest of us. And by the rest of us, I mostly just mean me. But I smile and treat them courteously. I do my job. Too well if you ask me. I dream in coffee now. I can never get away. Now I am just depressed. Work. It is what it is. And less. and less...

I haven't really had a day off in two weeks. Nearly all stray thoughts have been purged from my soul. It's just coffee now. After I open tomorrow I will have a 3 day weekend. Hopefully I will be able to write something after a break. I would apologize for the lack of amusing content to you, faithful reader, but frankly I don't give a shit. I doubt I care at all about most of you. And the rest of you will deal with it.

I have a penny on my desk.

To quote the blind priestess Godot: "I need a fucking vacation..."

I would like to give a shout out to J. Senator Krol - Keeper of Women, Collector of Debts. One day the masses will rise up to kill you. They will not succeed. For on that day you will assume the role Fate has chosen for you.

***
"I'm so insignificant I can't even kill myself."
- Miles, Sideways

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

“Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow”: The actual title of an actual book that has created financial disaster for everyone who read it (except the author, who is now buying Texaco).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home