Tuesday, October 04, 2005

残念ながら

俺の人生は…ちょっとねぇ。何もやってない。でも、

俺は日本語を忘れちゃった。残念。

残motherfucking念。

I would go on, but I just can't remember much of it anymore. And I am not quite as expressive in the 日本語 as I am in English. And I swear much better in English. It's easier for one. And I can be more creative. So there's that.

Eres tu.

So I have heard that there have been stories (rumors really) circulating about the Prophet and his merry henchmen. Some would say that we are the devil's own children. Raising hell and raping virgins and all that. But as J. Stewart Krol would say, "They are just random acts of pure excitement." So what are you gonna do about that. Indeed, one must trust the sage advice of our Chief Excutive Officer/VP of Product Development J. Garrett Morris when he says, "Fuck the goddamn proletariat. It is time for the Intellectuals to Rise Up and claim what is rightfully ours. That is, everything." Senior Analyst on Buying In Big Cat agrees and elaborates: "Bar is open!"

To quote a poem of the sage Yellow Emperor:

"We are not good.
We are not evil.
We just are."

And the virgin sacrifices are just to appease the Volcano, so you can't fault us for that.

Jonathan Livingston Seagull for Pope in '09. Vote or Don't!

So I hope all rumors are dispelled. I will not address this topic again. Unless I do.


***
"You've got to know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away. Know when to run."
- Kenny Rogers, "The Gambler"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home