Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'll be your best friend...

Who says Caligula isn't a date movie? I don't. I don't at all.

I wrote an entire post and then I deleted it because it was bad.

I don't much know where my life is heading right now. The wheels are in motion. So many of them, in fact. And they are moving on their own. That is the way I like it. It relieves the pressure of decision making. But I think some trouble is brewing under the surface. Eh. I don't really care.

This post isn't much better than the one I deleted.

Work gets me down.

Anyway, check out my other blog. That story is going somewhere. I don't know where. But somewhere. And that's the point, isn't it.

Fuck.

Oh, well.

***

"…At least he was a bum. A lush we found in the park wrapped in newspaper and dog shit."

- Isaac Aronson, 3,000 Days of Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home