Tuesday, November 08, 2005

no Stranger to absurdity

It's hard, you see. And that's about all I can say to the point. Conflict is just somewhat absent from my life. I don't care enough. Shit don't faze a fucker. Mostly the way of it, you see. When you don't care enough to send the very best. Not too much happens when it doesn't matter. And conflict is the basis of all drama. It is the spice of life, as a bitch would say. That's the fuck of it - my life is bland and stagnant. Who ever heard of a hero being ambivalent and aloof? Protagonists gotta care about the little people, they gotta care about life and the world and changing shit for the better. I don't care bout shit. And as for change; I normally end up changing shit for the worse (just to see what would happen). It's all about amusement after all.

Turns out I am a horrible person.

Well, that was a waste of my damn time.

My inspiration has run dry; my weekend must be over. And now to another week of dull lifestyle maintainance. I don't even know why I do it anymore. Is eating really this important?

***
"I'd do anything to get away from this."
- some guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home