Wednesday, October 26, 2005

get crunk, motherfucker, get crunk

Oh, me. Oh, life.

Sometimes burning seems like a good idea. Sometimes it is.

The tales I tell (of trivial lies)
are stories not
for the likes of your kind.
To say that I hate you
would be too much
to your credit. I acknowledge
and hate
only myself.

My ceiling is no man's floor.

The Greatest Commandment: No Facial Piercings

Why worry about the Big Issues when staying awake is hard enough?

***
"If you are a dreamer, come in,
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer ...
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in!
Come in!"
- Shel Silverstein, "Invitation"

"It's not hard to 'love your neighbor as yourself' if you hate yourself."
- Usko, Trivial Lives

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home