Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Communists are not good in bed

All right stop collaborate and listen

It's amazing how much crap I churn out each day, writing on and on. Sometimes I think it's because I am inspired; because the Muse has visited me with her sweet kiss of inspiration. But it would seem that my Muse is like every other girl I know - too good to be true (and something of a tease). Or maybe it's just that I don't know how to seduce a woman (but I doubt that, I've heard very good things from some very satisfied customers). I have never doubted my prowess, nor should you.

Ice is back with my brand new invention

Invention? No, I am not an inventor. I provide you nothing new, nothing novel. I just write. But fuck, if I am not the answer to all the world's problems then the world is going to shit and that right soon. Frankly, I don't give a damn. Because that's what I fucking do. And I fucking do it well. I such a sweet dude.

Something grabs a hold of me tightly

Yes, tightly. But she was slut and she grabbed a hold of a whole lot of things and her hands were never clean. Jeff's kind of lady. But Jeff wasn't around. So I told Rocky to throw her a couple of bucks and get her out of the damn club. After all, I cannot be bothered by simpletons and bullshit. I am a very important man and I have very important things to do. Very very important things.

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Call me Ishmael, son of Abram and Hagar, his dirty whore of a slave that he fucked on the side because he couldn't get it up for his barren wife (to think all this happened because he and his wife doubted the Lord - that'll never get you anywhere). I hunt the white whale. Too many whales out there. Time to go cull the flock. Time to kill those bastards that are destroying the krill population. No one fucks with krill on my watch and gets away with it.

Will it ever stop yo I don't know

Yes, it stopped. No one needed any more. No one ever does.

Turn off the lights and I'll glow

I lived next to a nuclear power plant as a child. To quote a website that quoted a guy that quoted a t-shirt "I used to trust the government, now my dick glows in the dark."

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal

No I don't. I rock a mic like a mother fucking barbarian. And there ain't no shit you can do 'bout that. Heavens no. Hell yeah.

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

What a stupid thing to say. What an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Tonight's music was provided by Sweet Robbie V.W., too bad he doesn't have a real career anymore. He was so sweet back in the mother fucking day. No one could deny sampling a Queen bassline so absurdly.

***
"No longer was he called Odin All-Father, but Vegtam the Wanderer."
- Padraic Colum, Nordic Gods and Heroes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home