Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I've never killed a man

I was going to write another self-pity post about how I hate my life and what it has become. Mostly because that is what I have been writing for so long and going over things I have written that is about all I see. I regret every single decision I have ever made. And then there's that.

So if I am not going to be self-pitying anymore, then what? It's not like I suddenly have a brighter outlook now. Because I don't. So I'll digress.

"Life is the unknown and unknowable, except that we are put into this world to eat, to stay alive as long as we possibly can." -Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Yeah, that sounds about right. I think I will go do that. It seems so much easier than having hopes and dreams that will never (can never) come true. And I am hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home