Sunday, September 18, 2005

art is just a 3 letter word

Sweet fuck damn! I am on the cusp now. The beginning of something. Poised on a knife edge over the brink ... something is going to happen, and that right soon. Shit. As the great Italian philosopher Mario once said, "Here we go!"

Drink of the Moment: The Silver Bullet (Coors Light). It was on sale for only 4.44¢/oz. That not being so expensive, I decided that I would buy it. It's better than a 'stone.

I am unfocused. Completely. There's a lot more to it than that, but not in a way that words can encompass. And I have quite a command of words (as least so far as the American language is concerned).

Absurdity is the father of rhyme and meter. Obscurity is the birth of literature. I know something you don’t know. I made it up but that doesn't make it any less true.

There is so much more to say. So much more to do. My Muse is a fickle bitch. She comes and goes without notice and leaves naught but dregs. And yet. And yet there is always more just around the bend; just beyond the sunset. Just. Just...

I have something to say that the whole world needs to hear. I just don't know what it is yet.

There are too many distractions. And I am one of them. If only I could just get past it all, get past myself. If only.

There is always something more...

My cat talks.

***
"He changed the world. And no one even knew his name."
- James Walsh, Of The Hatter and the Hare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home