Thursday, October 20, 2005

uncensored gorgeous cartoon orgy sex

The Propheteers have come to a consensus: the Billy Prophet Collective will here by be known as the Foundation for the Absent Tomorrow. Let it be known. We have spoken.

numbers of things are important. Without numbers, civilization would crumble. Without numbers life as we know it would not be in any way as we know it. It would be differnt by a factor of 10. Not that we would be able to know that. 10 is a number. And without numbers we would not know the meaning of 10. Consider the lilies. They do not know the meaning of 10. They will not survive the apocalypse. Life goes on. At least we still have things. Even if we don't have numbers. Things are. We maintain. "What's 6 x 12?" "72." "Oh, I put down 'green.'" In a world without numbers, 6 x 12 is green. It is our way. We will accept no other.

Let the circle be broken. Good and truly broken. Fractured; yes, broken: my brain/my sense of reality/ life as it exists beyond the pale; beyond my grasp, beyond that which binds. But is that it? Is that all? That isn't can't be the answer. Though there is - nothing - else. Not to worry. I had to be broken before I could fix it. (I think I fixed it wrong.)

Jerome Seinfeld Krol: Yeah, you are not a "mover and shaker."
Billy Prophet: Nope.
Billy Prophet: And yet I am the greatest man alive.
Jimmy Stewart Krol: I cannot dispute that.

Hello, hello. I don't know why you say, "Goodbye," I say "fuck off."

It's not that I am angry all the time. Or frustrated or any of that. I don't really have conventional human emotions. I don't care enough to hate or really be angry. I am a misanthrope. But mostly for the girls. I don't hold to it out of any sense of moral obligation.

***
"My cock is much bigger than yours."
- System of a Down, "Cigaro"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home