Sunday, September 25, 2005

this was never my fight

Why are these 3 men all the same? What do they know? What did they see? Why did they wait so long to tell?

To know all things is to know all things are lies.

It's like fucking your mother - you've got to come in from behind and hope to god she doesn't call you "Daddy."

I hate everything that makes me do something and I hate everything else that doesn't let me do as I please.

the Enemy lives among us.

WANTED: DEAD and ALIVE

Given enough time you can always find what you are looking for.

Willy Shakes was a liar.

I once killed a man for his pineal gland. It didn't taste as good as I had expected. But at least it worked.

Smile. It's a long way yet.
***
"Back Door Sluts 9 makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2." - Chris/Stephen Stotch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home